I am a posdoc at the Universidade da Coruña (Spain).
I am also a member of CITIC
and the LyS group
I do research
on Natural Language Processing.
- - 1 paper accepted at EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019 about dependency parsing with eye-tracking data, and why this is a difficult problem when it comes to real-world setups.
- - 1 paper accepted at TLT 2019 about how to automatically extract chunks from dependency treebanks and use them to help different NLP tasks.
- - 2 papers accepted at ACL 2019: HEAD-QA (a healthcare question answering dataset), and sequence tagging constituent and dependency parsing by learning across representations.
- - 3 papers accepted at NAACL 2019: MTL for sequence tagging constituent parsers, viable dependency parsing as sequence labeling, and an action prediction challenge in fictional domains
- - I have been awarded the 2018 Spanish National Award to Young Researchers in Computer Science